Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Secret. Strong Enough For A Man, But May Be Necessary For A Baby

So it's that time of the week again.  Baby development update time!  It seems to be going by insanely fast for me.  I feel like just yesterday I was posting about the avocado inside my wife's belly.  Now it's the size of a turnip.  Some big things are happening for the little peanut now.  Its skeleton is now changing from cartilage to bone (maybe adamantium??) and it can move its joints now.  But you know me.  I had to have found something weird about the baby's growth.  Fear not my loyal readers!  I have found it.  The little parasite's sweat glands are starting to develop.  Sweat glands!  Come on already!  This baby has fingerprints and now sweat glands.  So unnecessary.  I just don't understand it.  The complex things should be concentrated on first and then focus on the neat little perks that us humans come with.  It's like buying a car.  You don't focus on the little things like a five CD changer or power locks at first.  You focus on how many miles are on the car or the body.  Start with the basics and then get fancy!

Now, without further ado:
Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment