Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's Alive!!!....Again

The little parasite kicked me!  And I was ecstatic about it.  Such a cool feeling.  The wife started to feel the baby move within the last week, and the other day she sent me a video message that showed it kicking.  Well it was a blink-and-you-miss-it kind of moment, but it happened!  I am determined to get a better video of it happening too.  I figured if the baby is kicking enough that I can see it, then it is kicking enough for me to feel it.  It was a nice little surprise.  Especially since we are going to see our little peanut tomorrow.

And in case you are wondering we have decided to find out what the sex of the baby is.  I don't know if we are going to announce it or if we are just going to tell a few.  What do you think?

Should we announce the baby's gender to the masses?

No comments:

Post a Comment