Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tastes Like Chicken

Well hello there!  My hasn't it been quite some time since I last posted.  Almost forgot how to do it for a second there.  Nah, I'm kidding.  It's like riding a bike...even a chimpanzee can do it.  I apologize for my lengthy absence.  I was struggling with a bit of writer's block.  But here I am!  Ready to make you laugh your socks off. Or a giggle will suffice.

So here's a bit of an update to get the ball rolling.  The parasite is now the size of an heirloom tomato.  I had to ask my mother what that size is because I honestly did not know that tomatoes had different sizes.  Besides of course, the obvious difference between a regular tomato and a cherry tomato.  But really, I should be forgiven easily since I only started to like tomatoes again about a year or so ago.  So I just thought heirloom tomatoes were only different in their coloring.  You did too?  Oh good, I'm not alone.

Some highlights that come along with the lovely heirloom tomato...the baby's brain is now "coming alive" and designating special areas for taste, smell, hearing, touch and vision.  I sure do hope that it's not kicking in too soon though.  Especially since, as you may remember, the baby's started to use its excretion system...if you catch my drift.  Yuck.  But good for it hey?  Yeah, I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment