Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Status Upgrade

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just reached week 8.  Which means, according to the wonderful people at  babycenter.ca, that the little thing changing my wife from the inside out has now been upgraded from an embryo to a fetus.  Yaaayyyy!

Actually the most exciting part for me is that it no longer has a tail.  So many magical things are happening, like organ development and movement, but I choose to focus on a tail.  Seriously though, have you seen pictures of people born with tails?  Not pretty at all.  I was going to add a picture, but it honestly creeps me right out to look at them.  Like if you shaved a cats tail, it just doesn't look quite right.  Go ahead and Google it for yourself.  I suggest typing "people born with tails" and clicking on images.  Try it.  I will wait. Are you back?  Did you picture it wagging?  Now you will never get that image out of your head.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment