Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do They Sell Baby Paper Bags?

I am an honest person, and if you have been reading this blog then you know that I sometimes say inappropriate things.  I mean well, mind you, but they are inappropriate nonetheless.  So it shouldn't come as much surprise when I say that I don't care if the baby is a boy or a girl, or even if it has ten fingers and ten toes.  I do, however, care if it's ugly.  Now you're probably saying "how can a baby be ugly?!"  It's possible, believe me.  It's just that nobody talks about it.  Nobody wants to be that person who tells the new parent that their child is ugly.  So everyone knows, they just won't talk about it.  And if they do, they just aren't saying it to the parents or immediate family who may blab to the parents.
Here are some examples:
This baby wants its precious.
Do I even need to comment?
This hat doesn't help either.

This brings to mind hairy babies and babies with unibrows.  Is it cruel to pluck a baby's unibrow?  Their pictures are going to be show to them their whole life, and the last thing they want to see is a unibrow on their infant self.  I'm not condoning electrolosis or anything like that.  Just a little wax or tweezers to separate those fighting caterpillars.  I don't even know what a solution would be for a hairy baby.  Shave and a haircut?  Oh and baby unibrows do exist.


See. I told you.

2 comments:

  1. I would tell you if your baby is ugly, you can count on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creator of this article looks like the second baby, lol, no wonder she knows what ugly looks like.

    ReplyDelete